Gear Doctors- Self Inflating Camping Sleeping Pad – 4.3 R-Value Lightweight Foam Filling 1.5-inch Thick Mat Perfect Size Mattress for Camping Backpacking Travel with Insulation for Cold Winters

Amazon.com Price: $35.99 (as of 08/04/2020 05:16 PST- Details)

Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Made of Durable Polyester Fabric with thick Insulation Foam
Designed in the USA – Made in China

Description

– Reason 1: Extra Surface with 74.6 Inches Long And 24 Inches, Wide Gear Doctors Has 15% More Surface Than Other Sleeping Pads It Means If You’re A Back Sleeper With Wide Shoulders Or 6.2 Ft Tall Your Feet Or Shoulders Won’t Hang Off The Edge
– Reason 2: Extra Insulation We’ve Tested Different Foam Compounds Before We Stumble Upon The Unique Thermo Insulation Foam Technology With It We Could Achieve An Outstanding R-value Of 4.3 Which Prevents The Ground From Sucking The Heat Of Your Body To The Cold Ground If You Camping In A Cold-weather
– Reason 3: Extra Cushion 1.5-inch Foam Padding Gives You The Comfort Of Your Bedroom Right In The Outdoors No More Sore Hips Or Back Even If You Are A Side Sleeper You Won’t Feel The Ground Beneath, Yes! Your Hips Will “love It”
– Reason 4: Built To Last we Have Put Together Premium Materials As Padding Valve And Foam Used The Latest Technology To Both Manufacture And Test Under Extreme Conditions, Now It’s Up To You To Follow The User Manual For Usage Storage And Cleaning And It Will Last A Lifetime
– Reason 5: We Got Your Back Piercing Your Pad Out There In The Wild Could Turn Your Make Your Trip Unpleasant We Have Included A “repair Kit” Really Easy To Use, So You Always Be Prepared
give Us 1% Of Your Trust And We’ll Earn The Rest 99%
With High-Quality Gear and No-Hassle Lifetime Replacement
what Could Go Wrong?

Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Made of Durable Polyester Fabric with thick Insulation Foam
Designed in the USA – Made in China
PEACE OF MIND: No More Lack Of A Good Sleep, Spending The Night Tossing And Turning, With No Enough Cushioning On A Thin Lumpy Or Even Deflated Sleeping Pad. Now Things As Poor Insulation, Air Leaking, Thin Padding, Lumps Are Now Things Of The Past
MOBILITY, COMFORT AND WARMTH: Gear Doctors Self Inflating Sleeping Pad Packs Small As 8×12 In, 2.2 Lb Inflates With 15% More Surface As 74.6 Inches Long, 24 Inches Wide And 1.5 Inch Thick Special Thermo-insulating Foam With Outstanding 4.3 R-value
LIFETIME CARE: Using The Latest Technology To Produce And Test Our Product Performance Under Extreme Conditions To Offer The Best Quality Products And Back It With Our Super Responsive Support Team To Solve Any Problem Within 24 Hours
EASY INFLATION/DEFLATION: Comes With Premium Non-leak Valve, As Soon As You Twist It Open, Unroll The Pad You’ll Hear The Air Flowing In The Open Cell Thermo-insulating Foam, A Few Simple Buffs To Top It Up, Once Inflated It Can Hold Air For Days
SUPER SMART OUTER SHELL: Superior Micro Coated 75d Green Polyester To Give It Not Only Extra Strength But Also Uv And Water Resistant As Well Makes It Hypoallergenic Skin Friendly Offering You An Easy To Clean, Sleeping Pad

Additional information

Shipping Weight

Self-Inflating Camping Pads

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Gear Doctors- Self Inflating Camping Sleeping Pad – 4.3 R-Value Lightweight Foam Filling 1.5-inch Thick Mat Perfect Size Mattress for Camping Backpacking Travel with Insulation for Cold Winters”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *